From a pantry refresh to a complete home revamp, we will work with you to create time and space for what is important.
- Home reorganisation with a focus on enhancing functionality, safety and aesthetics;
- Support for individuals with complex needs, their carers and families;
- Functional reviews of rooms and spaces;
- Downsizing guidance and hands-on assistance;
- Time management coaching;
- Set up or refresh of home filing systems and calendar management tools;
- Project management for relocations (domestic and international);
- Preparation of your home for sale;
- Respectful and efficient clearances of deceased estates;
- Guidance and assistance with transitioning items that no longer have a place in your home (for example, donation options).
“Your home doesn’t have to be perfect, just perfectly functional for you.”
Melissa Sleegers, Founder of Allsorts Organising
You will often hear us saying that there is no one-size-fits-all approach to organising and decluttering. As Professional Organisers, we can offer a range of solutions to meet your organising needs. We take a project-based and people-centred approach, working closely with you throughout the process to ensure that your organisational goals are met.
We bring a full “tool kit” of techniques, strategies and tools. We can be your coach, your cheerleader, your accountability buddy, your project manager, your consultant and your team mate.
Functionality is always our first priority before aesthetics because we want sustainable results for you. A pinterest-perfect space might look good for 5 minutes, but if the underlying system doesn’t work for you, it will be impossible to maintain.
We will offer impartial suggestions and tools for your consideration, however we will not impose our personal preferences upon you. We respect that all choices are yours, and without your buy-in, the organisation solutions implemented will not be sustained in the long term, negating the investment of your time and resources.
We are vendor-neutral and do not endorse any specific brands or companies. We will undertake research and make recommendations to you based on your specific organising requirements and budget if we believe that some additional “tools” will benefit you, particularly with maintenance.
To discuss your individual needs, please contact us to arrange a complimentary initial consultation.